5 bedroom detached house for saleOld School, Taliaris, Llandeilo, Carmarthenshire
- An Attractive 3 Bedroom Detached Country Property Set in Approx 1 Acre
- Including a 2 Bedroom Detached Cottage
- Double Garage, Ample Parking & Turning Area
- Stable, Tack Room & Workshop/Store with Lean-to
- Fenced Paddock
- Mature Gardens Laid Mainly To Lawn
- Convenient country location in a Semi Rural Location
- Outstanding Scenic views
- Oil Central Heating
An ideal opportunity to acquire this outstanding family home which includes an immaculate and well presented 3 bedroom detached character country residence plus a delightful 2 bedroom cottage set in approximately 1 acre of lawned gardens and grounds including a paddock area, double garage and a range of outbuildings.
This traditional property which is steeped in history retains many original features and is set in a semi rural location conveniently located within a short distance from Llandeilo town which offers a wide and varied range of amenities to include banks, shops, offices and schools etc.
The area is renowned for its natural beauty with the Botanical Gardens, Aberglasney Gardens, Carreg Cennen, Dryslwyn and Dinefwr Castles within easy driving distance. The M4 Motorway at Pont Abraham is easily reached and gives easy access to the rest of the country.
Every attempt has been made to retain its traditional feel and the family accommodation now comprises: Hall, lounge/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom, bathroom and 3 bedrooms one with an attractive balcony area with breath taking views over the garden and beyond. The cottage comprises kitchen, living room, bathroom and 2 bedrooms. Externally the property stands in mature and well kept gardens and grounds with double garage, boot room, stable with tack room, workshop and lean-to. Viewing is essential to truly appreciate this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54716332.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRJ10518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clee Tompkinson & Francis, Llandeilo. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.