3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMenson Drive, Hatfield, Doncaster
Guide Price £115,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi detached
- 3 bedrooms
- Front and rear gardens
- Popular Area
William h brown Hatfield are pleased to offer to the market this beautiful three bed semi detached house in the very popular area of Hatfield. Set over three floors this property would be perfect for first time buyers or a family.
***GUIDE PRICE £115,000-£125,000***
William h brown Hatfield are pleased to offer to the market this beautiful three bed semi detached house in the very popular area of Hatfield. Set over three floors this property would be perfect for first time buyers or a family, the opportunity to live in this popular area should not be missed!
Rear facing double glazed door to rear hallway.
Stairs to first floor. Dado rail
With door to lounge and side and front facing window.
Lounge 19' 1" x 10' 10" max into recess ( 5.82m x 3.30m max into recess )
Front and side facing double glazed window. Coving to ceiling and two ceiling roses. Gas fireplace.
Kitchen 7' 4" x 11' 4" to window ( 2.24m x 3.45m to window )
A fitted kitchen with side facing double glazed window, tiled floor and splash back tiling. Fitted kitchen with one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap and work surfaces. wall mounted boiler.
Stairs to second floor, dado rail and raditator.
Bedroom 1 10' 9" x 10' 4" ( 3.28m x 3.15m )
Double bedroom with front double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.28m x 2.84m )
Double bedroom with coving to ceiling, double glazed rear facing window and radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 8" x 8' 2" ( 3.25m x 2.49m )
Second floor bedroom with double glazed front facing window, and radiator. Loft access and small area with stairs from first floor and rear facing double glazed window.
Family Bathroom with side facing double glazed window and radiator. Extractor fan and half tilled walls. The room consists of, W/C, shower cubicle and wash hand basin, with spotlights.
Security lights and double gates to rear. Lawn area and concrete driveway.
Enclosed lawn garden with cold water tap.
With lighting and up and over doors.Side facing door and rear facing window.
A shed with power
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54717718.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF103006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.