2 bedroom flat for saleTooting High Street, LONDON
- Top floor apartment.
- Two double bedrooms.
- Great location!
- Requires some cosmetic updating.
- New lease.
- Minutes from Tooting Broadway Tube.
- Iconic art deco style block.
An excellent two double bedroom top floor apartment within the popular art deco block, Marion Court.
An excellent two double bedroom top floor apartment within the popular art deco block, Marion Court. This light and spacious apartment has recently had its lease extended and features two sizeable double bedrooms, large 13 x 10ft lounge and both a well-appointed kitchen and bathroom suite. The building itself is quite iconic, suitably placed on Tooting High Street, within extremely close proximity of all of Tooting's trendy bars, restaurants and facilities. Tooting Broadway Tube is situated within a mere five minute walk, whilst St Georges Hospital can be found behind the building. Although the flat has been well maintained by the current owners, it would now benefit from some minor cosmetic alteration in areas - therefore a first time buyer or investor with a preference to add their individual touch would relish this opportunity. Call to view without delay!
Reception Room 13' x 10' ( 3.96m x 3.05m )
Kitchen 10' 4" x 5' 9" ( 3.15m x 1.75m )
Bedroom One 13' x 9' 5" ( 3.96m x 2.87m )
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 7' 9" ( 3.15m x 2.36m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54717784.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TTG104809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.