4 bedroom detached house for saleMill Lane, North Hykeham, LN6
- Sought After Non Estate Location
- Dormer Style Property
- Spacious Open Plan Fully Tiled Kitchen, Dining and Lounge Area
- Tiled Utility and Cloakroom
- Study or 4th Bedroom
- Underfloor heating throughout Lower Floor
- Quality Fixtures & Fittings to include Neff Kitchen appliances and Triple Glaed uPVC windows
- Master Bedroom with En-suite & Dressing Room
- Two Further Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Large Single Garage
***CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION, ALL IMAGES USED ARE OF A SIMILAR DEVELOPMENT AND DO NOT REPRESENT THIS PARTICULAR PROPERTY***
Situated on the outskirts of North Hykeham, a sought after village approximately four miles from the Historic City centre of Lincoln, this spacious dormer property is constructed from re-claimed bricks and a clay pantile roofing. The open plan living accomodation is host to top of the range Neff appliances to kitchen, underfloor heating to entire ground floor and bifolding doors to create perfect environment for social living. Ground floor also includes utility, cloakroom, and seperate multi-function room which doubles up as both a spacious study or 4th bedroom. The first floor boasts 3 double bedrooms with modern tiling to a 3 piece family bathroom and en-suite shower room to master bedroom. Outside the property has a rear garden with larger than average patio area, a driveway providing parking for 2 cars and a single detached garage with remote controlled wood composite door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54719338.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LNR160110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Lincoln - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.