3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodlands Avenue, Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Sold STC £335,000
- Semi detached family house
- Scope for modernisation and extension
- Two reception rooms
- Three double bedrooms
- Off street parking and garage
- Gardens to front and rear
- Sought after cul de sac
- Excellent road and bus links
Manning Stainton is pleased to bring to the market this semi detached family house that is ripe for modernisation and extension, subject to the usual planning permissions in this sought after cul de sac. The ground floor of this well proportioned house offers well balanced reception space, with a living room to the front with an attractive rounded bay window and then a dining or family play room to the centre. The kitchen is to the rear of the house, with plenty of units and space for modern appliances. There is a downstairs W.C. accessed from the entrance vestibule. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms and the house bathroom.
To the front of the property there is ample off street parking and the front garden, and to the rear the private and enclosed rear garden is a really good size. The garage is to the rear of the house.
Woodside Avenue is located just off Wetherby Road, within close proximity to the famous Harrogate Stray. The town centre is easily accessible and there are excellent road and bus links nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54725464.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HGT160141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.