2 bedroom terraced house for saleLondon Road, Crowborough, East Sussex
Sold STC £260,000
- 2 bedroom terraced house
- Close to the town centre with all its amenities
- Balcony seating area
- Garage and off road parking
- EPC energy rating D (65)
An extremely desirable house in an equally desirable location!This mews house is situated just a stone’s throw away from Crowborough’s town centre and you can’t get much more convenient than that! Pop into town for a coffee or breakfast without breaking a sweat! The house itself is lovely and a generous size. Both bedrooms are doubles whilst the lounge opens out onto a balcony where you can soak up the sun and relax in privacy. Round the back of the house, you have your own parking area outside the garage so you can tick that one off the requirement list. One you must come and look at for yourselves to fully appreciate!
- Kitchen/Diner: 13'7 x 9'10 (4.14m x 3.00m)
- Lounge: 16'1 x 13'3 (4.91m x 4.04m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'1 x 10'10 (3.69m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'11 x 8'5 (3.33m x 2.57m)
- Front Garden
- Balcony Seating Area
- Garage & Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54726079.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24203726. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Crowborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.