3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSandringham Avenue, Helsby, Cheshire, WA6 9QJ
- Well presented and maintained family home in popular location
- Fitted kitchen, open plan living/dining room and conservatory
- Three bedrooms
- Well appointed shower room
- Garage with electronic roller shutter door
- Established garden to rear
- Gas central heating, double glazing, cavity wall insulation and energy efficiency rating of C
A well maintained and presented property in a popular location with easy access to local amenities and schools.
In brief the accommodation includes porch, hall, kitchen, open plan living/dining room and conservatory to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
To the front of the property a block paved drive leads to the garage and to the rear there is a mature garden with established planting, lawn, patio and decked barbecue area.
The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, cavity wall insulation and has an energy efficiency rating of C.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54728299.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FSVSP99267378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Alison Holton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.