1 bedroom flat for saleThe Stables, Balls Park, Hertford
- One Bedroom Top Floor Apartment
- Period Features
- Set Within 63 Acres of Parkland
- Allocated Parking Space with Private Access
- Within Walking distance to Hertford East Station
A stunning CHAIN FREE apartment positioned on the top floor of The Stables and within the prestigious Balls Park Country Estate. Features include sash windows and vaulted ceilings. Close to Hertford town centre and Hertford east station.
A stunning CHAIN FREE apartment positioned on the top floor of The Stables and within the prestigious Balls Park Country Estate.
Set within 63 acres of picturesque formal parkland, features include a dual aspect living area, superb modern kitchen with granite work surfaces and integrated appliances, high ceilings, sash windows, solid wood floors, a luxury shower room, double bedroom and gated allocated parking.
Via communal front door, hallway & stairs to own front door.
Stairs to first floor, solid wood flooring, wall mounted alarm panel, storage cupboard housing combi boiler, spotlights.
Lounge/kitchen: 15' 6" x 15' 6" ( 4.72m x 4.72m )
Fitted wall and base units with granite work top over, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, integrated fridge/freezer, 'Neff' four ring gas hob unit with 'Neff' electric oven beneath, extractor hood over, integral dishwasher, spotlights, sash window to side aspect, two radiators.
Bedroom One: 12' 5" x 10' ( 3.78m x 3.05m )
Timber frame sash window to front aspect, sash window to side aspect, radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of a walk in shower cubicle with glass surround, wash hand basin with mixer tap over, WC, partly tiled walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan, spotlights,
Gated access with one allocated parking space, communal gardens.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54729028.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFD103592. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hertford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.