4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBadgerdale Way, Littleover, Derby
Offers in Region of £224,995
- REDUCED FROM £249950 TO OFFERS OVER £240000
- LITTLEOVER SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA
- QUIET CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- REAR GARDEN
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY ROYAL HOSPITAL
- CLOSE TO ROAD LINKS
A spacious semi detached home in a quiet cul-de-sac in Heatherton Village offered for sale with no onward chain. The accommodation benefits from four bedrooms, lounge/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, ensuite and falls within the LITTLEOVER SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA. Adjacent detached garage.
A spacious three storey semi-detached home in a quiet cul-de-sac in Heatherton Village offered for sale with no onward chain. The accommodation comprises of - to the ground floor - entrance hallway, cloakroom/wc, ground floor bedroom and Kitchen / breakfast room. On the first floor there is a good size lounge/dining room and bedroom two. Stairs from the first floor lead to two good size bedrooms, the master having en-suite shower room and further family bathroom. Outside to the front of the property is a driveway and a garage to the side of the property. To the rear is a low maintenance garden mainly laid to lawn area.
Having entrance door to the front, gas central heating radiator, under-stairs storage cupboard and stairs giving access to the first floor and door leading to:
Bedroom Four 16' 3" x 7' 8" ( 4.95m x 2.34m )
Having carpet flooring, double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 14' 8" x 8' 8" ( 4.47m x 2.64m )
Fitted with matching wall and base units and roll top work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, integral oven and integral hob with chimney style extractor hood above, tiled flooring, space for fridge/freezer, gas central heating radiator, double glazed window to the rear elevation and double glazed patio door providing access to the rear garden.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising of wash hand basin, low level WC, and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having stairs to second floor accommodation and radiator.
Lounge/ Dining Room 14' 9" x 16' 7" ( 4.50m x 5.05m )
Having a double glazed Juliet balcony to the rear, double glazed window, radiator and space for table and chairs.
Bedroom One 9' 10" x 7' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.36m )
Having carpet flooring, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Second Floor Landing
Having loft access, door to airing cupboard, double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" x 8' 6" ( 4.17m x 2.59m )
Having a double glazed window to the front, door to storage cupboard and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.68m x 2.90m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, radiator, fitted wardrobes and door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, part tiled walls and radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of panelled bath, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, part tiled walls and radiator.
To the front the property is set back from the road behind a driveway providing off road parking, side access gate leads to the rear garden. To the side of the property there is access to the garage with an up and over door. To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance garden mainly laid to lawn with fenced boundaries and a patio seating area.
having up and opver door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54729049.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.