3 bedroom terraced house for saleMacbeth Close, Huntingdon
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- 17' Lounge Diner
- 11' Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Gas Central Heating
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*17' Lounge Diner
*11' Kitchen Breakfast Room
*Gas Central Heating
*PVCu Double Glazing
*Garage & Off Road Parking
*Enclosed Rear Garden
3.00m x 5.33m (9'10" x 17'6"). PVCu entrance door, double glazed window to front, radiator, vinyl flooring, coving to ceiling, opening to:
Understairs storage cupboard, radiator, vinyl flooring, coving to ceiling, stairs to first floor, PVCu double glazed door to rear garden with storm porch, door to:
3.45m x 3.27m (11'4" x 10'9") maximum including door recess. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, matching breakfast bar with storage under, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, built-in integrated dishwasher and washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling with recessed ceiling spotlights.
Fitted with two piece suite comprising, wash hand basin, close coupled WC and heated towel rail, tiled surround, wall mounted fuse box, vinyl flooring.
Airing cupboard housing hot water tank with slatted shelving, access to loft, door to:
3.06m x 2.96m (10' x 9'9"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling.
2.80m x 2.76m (9'2" x 9'1") maximum. PVCu double glazed window to rear, built-in double wardrobe, radiator, coving to ceiling.
3.05m x 2.28m (10' x 7'6"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bow fronted panelled bath with shower attachment over, mixer tap and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low-level WC, tiled surround, heated towel rail, PVCu opaque double glazed window to rear, vinyl flooring, coving to ceiling with recessed ceiling spotlights.
The front is open plan, mainly laid to lawn with concrete pathway leading to entrance door with shrub borders.
Rear garden is enclosed by brick wall and timber fencing to rear and sides, paved sun patio with seating area, mainly laid to lawn with ornamental shrub borders, outside cold water tap, brick built barbecue and surround, gated rear access leading to:
5.21m x 2.33m (17'1" x 7'8"). Single garage with power and light connected, PVCu double glazed rear courtesy door leading to the rear garden, off road parking to the front of the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54729406.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.