4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWellington Road, Mablethorpe
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Well presented & Spacious
- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen + Utility Room
- Popular East Coast Resort of Mablethorpe
- Gardens Front & Rear
- 4 Bed Semi Detached House
No Chain, this well presented & spacious 4 Bed Semi Detached House, situated in a residential position with good access for the Town/Beach amenities in the popular East Coast Resort of Mablethorpe. With Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen + Utility room,Bathroom. Gardens Front & Rear.
William H Brown offer For Sale with NO CHAIN this well presented and spacious 4 Bed Semi Detached House, situated in a residential position with good access for the Town/Beach amenities in the popular East Coast Resort of Mablethorpe. Accommodation in brief comprises of Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen + Utility room, with 4 Bedrooms to the 1st floor and a family Bathroom. The property has the benefit of GCH and double glazing as stated. Externally with Gardens to the Front & Rear.
With staircase rising to the 1st floor, electric fuse box, Telephone point, radiator, and room thermostat for the central heating system.
Lounge 15' max/min 13'9" x 13' 1" ( 4.57m max/min 13'9" x 3.99m )
With a feature fireplace with marble effect hearth with an inset gas fire, 2 radiators, telephone pint and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Dining Room 14' 11" max/min9'4" x 11' 10" max/min8'5" ( 4.55m max/min9'4" x 3.61m max/min8'5" )
With Radiator, feature flooring, useful under stairs cupboard and a double glazed window looking into the garden.
Kitchen 15' 9" x 8' 9" max/min 7'2" ( 4.80m x 2.67m max/min 7'2" )
Recently re fitted with a good range of wall, base and drawer units with complimentary work surfaces over., LED lighting, Stainless steel inset sink with mixer taps with LED light and temperature sensor over. Plumbing provision and space for a washing machine, ceiling inset spot lights and attractive panel boarding, Gas cooker point, radiator, feature flooring and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Utility Room 8' 10" x 8' 2" max/min5'6" ( 2.69m x 2.49m max/min5'6" )
With fitted surfaces space and plumbing provision for a washing machine, tiled floor, a wall cupboard with the gas central heating boiler therein.
With staircase rising to the 2nd floor
Bedroom 1 15' 4" x 11' 4" ( 4.67m x 3.45m )
With a radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom 2 14' 11" x 7' 8" max/min6'5 ( 4.55m x 2.34m max/min6'5 )
With a radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Fitted with a 3 piece suite comprising of a panelled 'spa' style bath with mixer shower taps with LED illumination and temperature control over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC with push button flush, Radiator, attractive wall panelling, feature flooring and a double glazed opaque window to the side elevation.
With door to:
Bedroom 3 14' 2" x 10' ( 4.32m x 3.05m )
With a radiator, feature flooring and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 4 13' 5" x 8' 1" min/max 9'7" ( 4.09m x 2.46m min/max 9'7" )
With a radiator, a built-in cupboard with the hot water tank therein, further built in wardrobes, feature flooring and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
To the front of the property is fronted by a low level brick wall with wrought iron gate and a path leading to the side entrance door. The front garden is predominantly laid to lawn and complimented by borders with shrubs and plants. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden which again is laid to lawn with a patio area.
See multi map illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54730174.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.