1 bedroom end of terrace house for saleField Top, Bailliff Bridge, Brighouse
Guide Price £70,000
- **GUIDE PRICE £70,000-£78,000**
- Charming End Terraced Property One Bedroom
- Bailiff Bridge Location
- Close to Local Amenities and Local Transport Links
- No Vendor Chain
**GUIDE PRICE £70,000-£78,000** On the market with William H Brown Halifax, in the ever popular residential location of Bailiff Bridge in Brighouse is this delightful one bedroom end terraced property. Within close proximity of many local amenities and convenient transport links on Bradford Road.
FOR SALE with William H Brown Halifax in the ever popular residential location of Bailiff Bridge in Brighouse is this charming one bedroom end terrace property. Situated within close proximity of many local amenities and convenient transport links on Bradford Road. The property comprises of; entrance and lounge to the ground floor, a basement kitchen (no building regulations). Bedroom and bathroom to the first floor.
Enter the property through the front door into the entrance lobby, with stairs leading to the first floor accommodation.
Lounge 14' 8" x 14' 7" ( 4.47m x 4.45m )
The lounge boasts a gas fire and laminate wood effect flooring. The room offers telephone and television points, a central heating radiator and has a single glazed window to the front elevation.
Kitchen 6' 3" x 9' 1" ( 1.91m x 2.77m )
Basement kitchen (please note this doesn't have building regulation approval, vendor may consider paying for an indemnity policy please speak to us for further details) range of fitted base units with complimentary work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink unit and having tiling to the splash areas. The kitchen also features an electric oven and gas hob and has plumbing for a washing machine.
With a central heating radiator, the first floor landing provides access to the first floor bedroom and the house bathroom.
Master Bedroom 14' 6" x 10' 10" ( 4.42m x 3.30m )
The bedroom provides fitted wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
The bathroom offers a three piece suite, comprising of: a panelled bath with shower over, a pedestal wash hand basin and a low level w.c. With part tiled walls, an extractor fan and a central heating radiator, the bathroom also features a window to the front elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54732115.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.