2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOlive Grove, Wavertree, Liverpool, L15
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Bright and Spacious Family Living Room
- Attractive Fully Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Extended Conservatory with Garden Access
- Two Well Proportioned Double Bedrooms
- Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Off Road Parking to the Front Elevation
- Large Laid to Lawn Garden to the Rear
Located in the ever popular community of Wavertree, L15 is this modern two bedroom semi detached property brought proudly to the sales market by Move Residential. Situated on Olive Grove, the property greets you with a bright entrance hall that guides you through to a spacious family lounge. Tastefully finished and receiving plenty of natural light, this inviting space provides a warm and welcoming living room for the family. Additionally, there is a modern fitted dining kitchen featuring a range of modern wall and base units, an integrated hob and oven and plentiful work surface space. Furthermore, there is ample room for a table and chairs creating the perfect spot for family meal time. From here you are guided through to a light and airy conservatory providing an alternative family sitting area. With views and access to the rear garden, this versatile space provides the potential for use as a formal dining space or children's play area. To the first floor, there are two generously sized double bedrooms, each finished to a very good standard and enjoying fitted wardrobe space. Completing the property is a three piece family bathroom suite. Externally, there is off road parking to the front elevation; whilst to the rear there is a large laid to lawn garden providing a wonderful recreational area for the family to enjoy.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3663384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.