3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCanterbury
Sold STC £410,000
- A SUPERB 1930'S SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- JUST UNDER ONE MILE FROM THE CITY CENTRE
- SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
- WELL PRESENTED
- MANY PERIOD FEATURES
- THREE BEDROOMS
- GAS-FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- PART SEALED-UNIT DOUBLE GLAZING
- DETACHED GARAGE
- OFF-ROAD PARKING FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES
A superb 1930's semi-detached house situated in the ever popular St Stephen's area of Canterbury lying just under one mile from the Cathedral City centre.
St Stephen's is a very sought-after and established residential area and is close to The Archbishops School, St Stephen's Primary School and University of Kent. The Canterbury West railway station with its high speed links to London is a short distance away.
This spacious semi-detached house retains many period doors, fireplaces, floorboards and picture rails and is very well presented throughout and has the benefit of gas-fired central heating, part sealed-unit double-glazing, off road parking for several cars and large rear garden.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6823796. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Finn's, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.