3 bedroom terraced house for saleSavile Park Street, Halifax
- Three Bedroom Mid Terraced Property
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Popular Savile Park Location
- Close To Many Local Amenities Including Parks and Schooling
On the market with William H Brown in the desirable residential location of Savile Park, close to outstanding local schooling and both Manor Heath park and Savile Park is this delightful three bedroom mid terraced property.
On the market with William H Brown in the desirable residential location of Savile Park close to outstanding local schooling and both Manor Heath park and Savile Park is this delightful three bedroom mid terraced property. Within close proximity of many local amenities including a supermarket, restaurants, convenient transport links and being within walking distance of Halifax Town Centre. The property briefly comprises of: an entrance hall, lounge and kitchen to the ground floor, a cellar to the lower ground floor, two bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor and an additional bedroom and bathroom facilities to the second floor. Externally, there are both front and rear gardens and on street parking.
Enter the property through the double glazed composite front door into the hallway. With coving to the ceiling, a dado rail and a central heating radiator, the hallway offers access to the ground floor accommodation and provides a staircase to the first floor.
Lounge 14' 8" x 10' 8" Into Chimney Breast ( 4.47m x 3.25m Into Chimney Breast )
The lounge features a gas fire place with marble inset and hearth and boasts decorative coving and ceiling rose. Additionally, the lounge offers wall lighting, telephone and television points, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Kitchen 14' 10" x 14' 6" Into Alcove ( 4.52m x 4.42m Into Alcove )
A fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units with complementary work surface over with an integrated stainless steel sink unit with drainer and tiling to the splash areas. The kitchen offers a four ring range gas cooker point and has plumbing for an automatic washing machine and dishwasher. With tiled flooring and spotlights, the kitchen also provides a central heating radiator, a double glazed window to the front elevation and a composite barn door leading out to the front of the rear.
Lower Ground Floor
Located to the lower ground floor, the cellar provides plenty of additional storage space.
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 14' 5" ( 4.50m x 4.39m )
Benefiting from plenty of storage in the space under the stairs to the second floor. The room additionally benefits from two double glazed windows to the front aspect and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.90m )
With a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
A contemporary house bathroom boasting a white four piece suite. comprising of a bath with mixer tap, a pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, a separate shower cubicle with clear shower screen surround and a low level wc with push button flush. The bathroom additionally boasts a heated towel rail, mermaid panelling to the walls and tiled flooring. With spotlighting to the ceiling and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Three 22' 7" Maximum Under Eaves x 13' 4" ( 6.88m Maximum Under Eaves x 4.06m )
Located to the second floor the third bedroom benefits from it's own bathroom facilities in the form of a closed couple w.c with push button flush and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled flooring and a store under the eaves, The bedroom additionally features plenty of storage in the form of fitted wardrobes, two double glazed skylight windows to the front and rear elevations and a central heating radiator. With the scope to create an additional fourth bedroom.
With on street parking, externally the property has a paved area to the front and to the rear there are lawned and paved areas with stone wall boundaries and an outside tap and outside light.
The property is fitted with an A rated efficiency boiler and also comes complete with a house alarm.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54734308.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.