2 bedroom apartment for saleStanford Avenue, Brighton
- First floor apartment in a gated development
- Two double bedrooms
- Underground allocated parking space
- Open plan lounge/kitchen
- Passenger lift to all floors
- No onward chain
- Adjacent to Preston Park
- 0.3 miles from London Road station & 0.6 miles from Brighton mainline station
Preston Mansions is a luxury development constructed by Berkeley Homes. This gated development offers a security entrance, underground parking, passenger lift to all floors, spacious reception hallway, open plan lounge & kitchen, two double bedrooms, larger than average bathroom and wooden flooring.
A bright two bedroom first floor apartment with secure entry via key fob, lift service and underground parking. Located within the famous Golden Triangle, an ideal position for commuters with London Road, Preston Park and Brighton stations all within a 1 mile radius. The A27 and A23 are also easily accessible with regular bus routes to Brighton city centre and seafront. The nearby London Road is gaining a reputation for excellent places to eat and drink with its shops, restaurants and cafes.
The flat is also adjacent to the main entrance for Preston Park, which offers an array of recreational facilities including more cafe's, tennis courts, bowling greens, cycle velodrome, various other fields and pitches and pathways/trails for running and jogging.
Secure Gated Entrance
Leading to communal front door.
Communal Front Door
With stairs leading to first floor.
Personal Entrance Door
With entryphone handset and built in cupboard housing boiler. Doors to all principal rooms.
Open Plan Lounge/kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 23' 9" max x 10' 10" ( 7.24m max x 3.30m )
Having two double glazed windows to the side aspect, wall mounted radiator, wooden flooring and telephone and tv aerial points,.
Modern fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, work surfaces extending to incorporate a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with swan neck mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, built in oven with electric hob over and concealed extractor above, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for freestanding fridge freezer, double glazed window to side and tiled flooring.
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 17' 4" max x 12' ( 5.28m max x 3.66m )
Having double glazed window to side, built in wardrobes, radiator, tv aerial points and wooden flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 8' 6" ( 3.78m x 2.59m )
Having double glazed window to side, radiator, tv aerial point and wooden flooring
Bathroom 8' 7" x 7' ( 2.62m x 2.13m )
White bathroom suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower attachment above and glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, heated towel rail radiator and double glazed frosted window to side.
Underground Parking Space
Allocated underground parking space accessed via security gates on Preston Park Avenue.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54734338.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRP103098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Preston Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.