2 bedroom chalet for saleEllingham Avenue, March
Sold STC £155,000
- Detached Chalet Style House
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Lounge / Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
**NO CHAIN** **NO CHAIN** **NO CHAIN** Conveniently situated to Town Centre and all local amenities. Garage & Gardens
This detached chalet style house is situated in the south side of March, convenient to the Town Centre. The property benefits from two bedrooms, gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen and garage. Please note, the property is being sold with no upward chain.
Stairs leading off. Smoke alarm. Storage cupboard under stairs. Tiled floor.
Lounge / Dining Room 22' 9" x 9' 7" ( 6.93m x 2.92m )
Two windows to rear. French doors to garden. Two radiators. Laminate floor. Feature fireplace with wood surround. TV point.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 8' 10" ( 2.69m x 2.69m )
Fitted kitchen. Window to front. Door to side access. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood above. TV point. Tiled floor. Gas central heating boiler (wall mounted). Wall units with matching work surfaces and storage cupboards underneath.
First Floor Landing
Window to front. Smoke alarm. Radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 10" max x 11' 7" max ( 3.61m max x 3.53m max )
Dormer window to front. Radiator. Storage cupboards into eaves. TV point.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" max x 7' ( 4.06m max x 2.13m )
Dormer window to front. Radiator. TV point.
Bathroom ( Ground Floor )
Window to front. Panelled bath with shower mixer taps. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Radiator. Shaver point. Low level wc. Part tiled walls. Shower cubicle. Tiled floor.
Front gardens are walled.
There is a gravel drive to garage.
Garage (16ft 8ins x 7ft 8ins) Up and over door.
Rear gardens are laid to gravel for low maintenance.
Side gardens are laid to grass with trees and shrubs.
From the offices of William H Brown, proceed into Burrowmoor Road and take a right hand turning into Ellingham Avenue. The property is situated on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54738157.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.