3 bedroom terraced house for saleNew Road, Wilstone, TRING
- GRADE II LISTED BARN CONVERSION
- VILLAGE LOCATION
- SPACIOUS SITTING ROOM
- STUNNING KITCHEN/ BREAKFAST ROOM
- THREE BEDROOMS WITH EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- SHOWER ROOM
- DOUBLE CAR PORT
- GARDENS TO FRONT & REAR
A beautifully presented three bedroom Grade ll listed barn conversion, full of character and charm, located on the outskirts of the pretty village of Wilstone.
SPACIOUS SITTING ROOM ** STUNNING KITCHEN / DINING ROOM ** THREE BEDROOMS WITH EN-SUITE TO MASTER ** SHOWER ROOM ** FRONT & REAR GARDENS ** DOUBLE CAR PORT
Wilstone is an attractive village, the centre having a mix of historically interesting cottages ranging from Tudor to turn of the century. The village which boasts a pub, community run shop, farm shop with café, church and village hall, is situated on the edge of the Chiltern Hills, surrounded by Green Belt countryside. The Aylesbury Arm of the Grand Union Canal passes the edge of the village and the reservoirs, which are close by, act as the head for the Grand Union Canal and provide wonderful habitat for wildlife and fishing. A good network of footpaths gives easy access to the countryside including walks along the canal, the reservoir and nature reserve as well as to Tring and beyond.
Tring is just a few miles away and offers a mix of specialist and day-to-day shopping facilities including Marks & Spencer, Tesco, butchers, newsagents, Costa Coffee and the popular Akeman restaurant as well as many other places to eat.
Rail links are fast and frequent from Tring Station ( London Euston around 36 minutes) and educational facilities are excellent for all ages including the highly regarded Tring School. There are a number of private schools in the area including the Tring Park School for the Performing Arts and Berkhamsted School.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54738172.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRG104331. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Tring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.