4 bedroom house for saleRavenscourt Park, Ravenscourt Park, W6
- Exclusive four bedroom end-terrace house
- Stunning interior finish highlighted with period features
- South-west garden and terraces overlooking the park
- Gorgeous double reception room and extended kitchen/dining
- Short distance to Latymer, Godolphin and John Betts schools
- Rare opportunity to purchase in a prestigious location
- Period features including bay windows and feature fireplaces
- Planning permission to increase internal floor space
With a highly sought location in W6 this beautiful four bedroom house offers a stunning interior finish throughout with gorgeous period highlights as well as a private garden and terraces overlooking Ravenscourt Park.
Ravenscourt Road offers a prestigious location backing onto the beautiful Ravenscourt Park as well as being moments from a selection of excellent schools and just a short distance from Ravenscourt Park Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 986222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.