2 bedroom flat for saleHillcrest Avenue, Paisley
Sold STC £53,995
- Generous ground floor cottage flat
- Lounge, kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- Rear garden, parking
- DG, GCH
- Early viewing is highly advised
Generous ground floor cottage flat in paisley. This property would ideally suit first time buyers and families looking in the area . Early viewing is highly advised!
This ground floor cottage flat is in great condition and would be ideal for first time buyers and families looking in the area. The property is also in walk in condition with good storage and rear garden.
The subject comprises: reception hall, lounge, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom.
This property is further enhanced with double glazing, gas central heating, parking and rear garden.
Paisley has a good selection of local and town centre amenities including shops, supermarkets, schools and transport services. Bus and rail links give regular access throughout the area and into Glasgow if required. The M8 motorway network is within a few miles and provides additional links to Glasgow Airport, Braehead Shopping Centre and Glasgow City Centre if required.
Lounge 13' 1" x 14' 2" ( 3.99m x 4.32m )
Kitchen 10' 6" x 8' 10" ( 3.20m x 2.69m )
Bedroom 1 10' 9" x 13' 8" ( 3.28m x 4.17m )
Bedroom 2 9' 4" x 11' 5" ( 2.84m x 3.48m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54763534.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAI106877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.