2 bedroom flat for saleWatkiss Way, CARDIFF
- Superb River Views
- Two Double Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite
- Generous Size Living room
- Balcony & Parking
- NO CHAIN
A very attractive first floor apartment with superb water views over the river set in this sought after development with concierge assisted offering a generous and modern accommodation with great outdoor space with no chain. Please ring now to view this charming apartment.
A very attractive first floor apartment with superb water views over the river set in this sought after development with concierge assisted offering a generous and modern accommodation comprising, entrance hallway, generous lounge & diner with direct access onto a roof terrace, modern fitted kitchen, the accommodation continues with two double bedroom, bathroom, the master bedroom offer en suite facilities. The property also benefits, parking and lift facilities. The property is also located within close proximity to many leisure facilities and amenities.
Communal Entrance via intercom into communal hall. Door to inner hall with lift.
Door to airing cupboard with tank. Two Storage cupboard. Electric heater.
Lounge 14' 5" x 12' 2" ( 4.39m x 3.71m )
Door to balcony overlooking the river. T.V point. Telephone point. Arch to kitchen. Electric radiator.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 7' 2" ( 3.71m x 2.18m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. 1/2 sink and drainer. Integral dishwasher, washing dryer. Built in oven, halogen ring and extractor hood. Ceramic tile flooring. Nautical style window to front.
Bedroom 1 15' 7" Max x 11' 4" Max ( 4.75m Max x 3.45m Max )
Double glazed window to front. Electric radiator. Built in wardrobes. Door to ensuite.
Ensuite 7' 9" x 4' 11" ( 2.36m x 1.50m )
Double shower cubicle. Low level w/c. Wash hand basin with vanity cubicle. Ceramic tile flooring. Heated towel rail. Tile splash back.
Double glazed window to front. Electric radiator. Built in wardrobes.
Bathroom 6' 10" x 7' 4" ( 2.08m x 2.24m )
Paneled bath. Wash hand basin with vanity cabinet. Low level w/c. Tile splash back. Ceramic tiled flooring. Obscured double glazed to rear.
Communal grounds with allocated parking plus additional visitor parking. Path to rear leading to river bank.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR103370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.