4 bedroom detached house for saleHaymaker Way, Wimblebury, Cannock
- Immaculately presented executive detached family home
- Quiet parkland to the front
- Tastefully decorated and finished to good modern standard
- Large master bedroom with dressing area plus three further double bedrooms
- Superb open plan dining kitchen plus two further reception rooms
- Victorian style conservatory
- Two modern en-suites & bathroom
- Private landscaped rear garden
- Integral garage and a driveway with parking for two vehicles
- Sought after area
Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this immaculately presented executive detached family home overlooking quiet parkland to the front. The property has been tastefully decorated and finished to good modern standard with outstanding features including: large master bedroom with dressing area plus three further double bedrooms, superb open plan dining kitchen plus two further reception rooms, Victorian style conservatory, two modern en-suites & bathroom, a charming private landscaped rear garden, integral garage and a driveway with parking for two vehicles.
It is situated on a popular modern residential estate in Wimblebury, Cannock which offers a wide range of amenities, whilst also being just a couple of minutes away from Cannock Chase, an area of outstanding natural beauty. Commuter benefits include A5, A34 and M6 Toll road linking the Midlands motorway network with both bus and train routes also available from Cannock town centre. Good local schooling is also available with Five Ways Primary School and Honeybuns day nursery being in close proximity.
The property has two floors; on the ground floor: reception hallway, lounge, kitchen, dining room, conservatory, guest w/c and integral garage. On the first floor: four double bedrooms, two en-suites and modern family bathroom. Externally the property offers: driveway with parking for two vehicles and a private rear garden. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating through out.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54767416.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6628831. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.