3 bedroom detached house for saleSt Catherines Close, Bedwas, CAERPHILLY
- Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Cul de Sac Position
- Kitchen/breakfast Room
A detached chalet bungalow situated in a cul de sac position within easy access of road links and Caerphilly Town Centre. Accommodation comprises; hallway, cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room, living room, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing and a garage.
A detached chalet bungalow situated in a cul de sac position within easy access of road links and Caerphilly Town Centre. Accommodation is arranged over two floors and comprises; hallway, cloakroom, living room, kitchen/breakfast room and third bedroom to the ground floor. To the first floor are two further bedrooms and the family bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, gardens and a detached garage.
Via uPVC with obscured double glazed panels into:
Coved and textured ceiling. Stairs off rising to the first floor. Storage cupboard. Power points. telephone point. Radiator. Doors to:
Obscured double glazed window to front. Low level W.C and corner wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Radiator. Wall mounted fuse box. Textured ceiling.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 10' 6" ( 3.25m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front and side. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splash back. Inset acrylic one and a half bowl sink with drainer and mixer taps over. gas and electric cooker point. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Radiator. Coved and textured ceiling. Wall mounted gas boiler. Tiled floor. Power points.
Living Room 14' 8" x 10' 8" ( 4.47m x 3.25m )
Double glazed patio doors to front. Coved and textured ceiling. Radiator. Power points. TV aerial point.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 7' 4" ( 3.12m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to side. Textured ceiling. Radiator. Power Points.
First Floor Landing
Textured ceiling. Doors to:
Bedroom One 15' max (restricted head height) x 7' 1" max (restricted head height) ( 4.57m max (restricted head height) x 2.16m max (restricted head height) )
Two double glazed Velux windows to front. Radiator. power points. Textured ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" max x 8' minimum ( 3.18m max x 2.44m minimum )
Double glazed Velux window to rear. Textured ceiling. Radiator. Power points. Eaves storage.
Double glazed window to rear. Textured ceiling. Four piece suite comprising; shower cubicle, panelled bath, low level W.C and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls. Radiator.
To the rear is an enclosed low maintenance garden.
To the front is an enclosed garden laid with decorative stone chippings.
Driveway to detached garage with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54767873.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTC104948. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.