4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Annes Road, Willenhall
- OPEN SEVEN DAYS A WEEK 11.00am to 5.00pm
- CALL 01902 710170 FOR MORE DETAILS
- A fantastic selection of 2, 3, 4 & 6 bedroom luxury homes
- An exclusive cul-de-sac of 53 homes
- Traditional build design at its best!
- Built-in Quality award winner - Dunedin Homes
- Conveniently located for Willenhall, Wednesfield & Bentley Bridge shopping centres
- Conveniently located for M6, M54 & Black Country routes
- Conveyancing Solicitors package available
- Mortgage advice available
*** CONTACT 01902 710170 ***
PLOT 34 THE HIMLEY
"A brand new exclusive cul-de-sac development of 53 outstanding homes build by the AWARD WINNING developer Dunedin Homes. We are offering 2, 3, 4 & 6 bedroom detached, semi detached, town houses and apartments" HELP TO BUY & PART EXCHANGE OPTIONS.
A fantastic selection of 2, 3, 4 & 6 bedroom luxury homes
CONTACT 01902 710170 FOR FURTHER DETAILS ON THIS WONDERFUL BRAND NEW CUL-DE-SAC DEVELOPMENT. A fantastic opportunity to purchase a choice of 2, 3, 4 or 6 bedroom luxury homes built by the Built-in Quality award winner Dunedin Homes. This exclusive cul-de-sac of 53 homes is available to purchase from plan and is also offering the HELP TO BUY SCHEME. These wonderful homes are also conveniently located for Willenhall, Wednesfield and Bentley Bridge shopping centres as well as M54, M6 and Black Country route commuters.
Each designed home offers outstanding and luxury specification suitable for families, first time buyers and retirees. For further details contact us on 01902 710170, email@example.com or visit our marketing suite.
Living Room 20' 11" x 11' 7" ( 6.38m x 3.53m )
Kitchen/ Dining 11' 7" x 14' 11" ( 3.53m x 4.55m )
Family Room 9' 4" x 6' 1" ( 2.84m x 1.85m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 9' 3" x 9' 2" ( 2.82m x 2.79m )
En-Suite 5' 10" x 6' 8" ( 1.78m x 2.03m )
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 10' 7" ( 2.82m x 3.23m )
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 8' 7" ( 2.59m x 2.62m )
Bedroom Four 9' 1" x 7' 1" ( 2.77m x 2.16m )
Bathroom 9' 7" x 7' 1" ( 2.92m x 2.16m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WVH313729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Wolverhampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.