2 bedroom maisonette for saleFillingfir Road, Leeds
Sold STC £80,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Currently let until June 2017
- Approx Rental Yield of 6-7%
- Two Bedroom Maisonette
- Lounge with Dining Space
- Excellent Investment Potential
An ideal opportunity to acquire a 2 bedroom maisonette style apartment in a popular location of North Leeds. Accommodation over two floors briefly comprises; Entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, and bathroom. Currently let until June 2017.
EXCELLENT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY. An ideal opportunity to acquire a 2 bedroom maisonette style apartment in a popular location of North Leeds. Accommodation over two floors briefly comprises; Entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, and bathroom, Communal grounds, gas central heating system and double glazing.
Currently let until June 2017 at £495 pcm.
EXCELLENT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY.
An ideal opportunity to acquire a 2 bedroom maisonette style apartment in a popular location of North Leeds. Accommodation over two floors briefly comprises; Entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, and bathroom, Communal grounds, gas central heating system and double glazing.
Currently let until June 2017 at £495 pcm.
With a door and window to the rear. Storage cupboard under the stairs and central heating radiator.
Lounge 16' 9" max x 12' 9" max ( 5.11m max x 3.89m max )
Double glazed windows to the front elevation. Double glazed door leading to BALCONY. Double paneled radiator. Stripped wood floors and coving.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 8' 3" ( 3.12m x 2.51m )
Having a fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units with roll edge work surface over, sink and drainer with tiled splash back. Having an electric cooker point, plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. Radiator. Double glazed windows to side and rear elevations.
First Floor Landing
Giving access to the loft. Built in cupboard unit.
Bedroom One 13' 5" max x 10' max ( 4.09m max x 3.05m max )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation. Built in wardrobes and central heating radiator. Polished wood flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" max x 10' 5" max ( 3.15m max x 3.18m max )
Double glazed window to the front elevation. Built in wardrobes and central heating radiator. Polished wood flooring.
White suite comprising; panneled bath with chrome mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, low level W.C. Double glazed window to the front elevation.
The property is accessed via a staircase to the right hand side of the block, which leads up to the first floor, around to the rear, where there is an enclosed paved patio/garden area.
There is a built in cupboard that houses the combination gas fired central heating boiler.
Tenure: Leasehold: 125 years
Ground Rent: £10.00
Service Charge: £251.89
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54770269.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA104153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.