3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Johns Road, SCUNTHORPE
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Popular Location
- Well-Presented Lounge & Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- White Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Rear Garden & Garage
- Viewing Advised!
Positioned within this POPULAR residential area is this three bedroom semi-detached house. Internally BOASTING modern and well-presented living areas. Externally offering a rear garden and a double garage with a pit. Viewing's recommended!
Positioned within this POPULAR residential area is this fantastic three bedroom semi-detached house. Accommodation includes a lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms and a bathroom suite. Externally offering a rear garden and double garage with a pit. Viewing's advised!
Side Entrance Porch
Double glazed door to side, ceramic tiled flooring.
Single glazed door to front, radiator, coving.
Suite comprising of a WC, tiled, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed window to side, colonial door.
Lounge 19' 3" Out of Bay x 11' 9" ( 5.87m Out of Bay x 3.58m )
Double glazed sash window to front, gas fireplace with decorative surround and marble effect back and halve, two radiators, coving, dado rail, understairs cupboard with double glazed sash window to side and central heating boiler.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 15' 10" x 13' 6" ( 4.83m x 4.11m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, stainless steel electric oven, stainless steel electric hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, internal single glazed french doors leading into lounge.
Stairs leading from the entrance hallway, storage cupboard, radiator, dado rail, loft access, double glazed window overlooking side elevation.
Bedroom One 15' Max x 10' 11" ( 4.57m Max x 3.33m )
Two double glazed windows overlooking front elevation, radiator, coving, textured ceiling, flushed door.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 6' 6" ( 3.91m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, radiator, coving, textured ceiling.
White three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin, corner bath and shower cubicle. Part tiling, radiator, coving, textured ceiling, inset spotlight to ceiling, double glazed window to side, colonial door.
Laid to lawn, timber shed, two patio areas.
Timber doors, pit, single glazed window to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54770272.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.