2 bedroom apartment for saleWindsor Road, Newmarket
Sold STC £142,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Popular Residential Area
- 2 double Bedrooms
- Entrance lobby and attic space
- Rear garden
- Viewing Recommended
The apartment stands within a POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA just north of the town centre pleasantly set back from the road and offering EASY WALKING DISTANCE TO LOCAL SHOPS, SCHOOLS, Rowley Mile Racecourse and the High Street.
A deceptively spacious two bedroom first floor maisonette located in a popular residential area north of Newmarket town. The property boasts a sitting/dining room, fitted kitchen, modern bathroom and rear garden. This property would prove an ideal investment or first time purchase.
Door to front, tiled floor, stairs up to first floor, glass block windows to the front aspect.
Loft access and radiator with doors off to:
Lounge 14' 1" x 11' 9" ( 4.29m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, gas fire, carpeted and door through to kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 5" x 11' 9" ( 2.26m x 3.58m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of base and eye level units, tiled floor and splash back, 1 and half bowl stainless steel sink, space for fridge freezer and electric oven with gas hob. Plumbing for washing machine and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 1 10' 8" x 10' 10" ( 3.25m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom 2 14' x 7' 6" ( 4.27m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in cupboard and radiator.
Bathroom 7' 5" x 4' 10" ( 2.26m x 1.47m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, slate tiled floor, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, pedestal wash hand basin, shower unit and low level w.c.
Externally the property also benefits from an enclosed rear garden.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54770275.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMT100538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newmarket. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.