2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAshley Gardens, Clutton, Chester, CH3
- Ideal for a FTB or Investor
- Popular Village Location
- Choice of Finish Available
- Two Bedrooms
- High Quality Finish
- Driveway Parking
- Enclosed Garden
- NHBC 10 Year Warranty
- Help to Buy Scheme Available
* IDEAL FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER OR BUY TO LET INVESTOR * HIGHLY REGARDED LOCAL DEVELOPER * OPPORTUNITY TO SELECT FROM A WIDE RANGE OF INTERNAL FINISHINGS TO EARLY PURCHASERS * HELP TO BUY SCHEME AVAILABLE * A wonderful opportunity to purchase a brand new home, built to increasingly demanding environmental standards with features designed to minimise energy use in the sought after village of Clutton. The property is currently under construction and is due to be completed in early 2016. The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance porch, downstairs WC, lounge with kitchen and dining area, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property will be finished to a high standard to include hardwood doors and window frames, a fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a well appointed bathroom with a choice of shower enclosure or bath with shower over, floor coverings to include tiled floors, engineered flooring and fitted carpets. (Continued...)
(Continued....) The property benefits from oil fired central heating and a solar panel system fitted to the rear roof elevation. Externally there will be a tarmac driveway at the side and a landscaped rear garden with paved patio area. NHBC 10 YEAR BUILDMARK WARRANTY. For further information or to arrange a site visit please contact the Chester Office on 01244 404040.
Location - Clutton Village has the advantage of being in unspoilt countryside, yet adjacent to a good road network which leads to Chester, Wrexham, Nantwich, Crewe and the M53 motorway network. The village itself has a Church of England primary school, with further primary and secondary schooling available in nearby Malpas, together with extensive shops, pubs and restaurants. A regular bus service gives access to Chester, Malpas and Whitchurch. Golf and leisure facilities are available at the nearby Carden Park Hotel. Liverpool Airport (approx. 18 miles) and Manchester Airport (approx. 29 miles) are both within easy reach of this property.
Agent's Note - * All dimensions and floor plans are approximate and should be used for guidance only.
The detailed accommodation comprises:
Entrance Porch -
Downstairs Wc - 1.15m x 1.4m (3'9" x 4'7") -
Lounge/Kitchen/Dining Area - 6.5m x 4.1m (21'4" x 13'5") - A large open plan-room enjoying French doors to the rear garden with a Lounge, Kitchen and Dining Area.
Living/Kitchen Area -
Bedroom One - 2.75m x 3.1m (9'0" x 10'2") - With a double glazed window overlooking the front and built-in cupboard.
Bedroom Two - 3.5m x 2.35m (11'6" x 7'9") - With a double glazed Velux window to rear.
Bathroom - 2.6m x 1.7m (8'6" x 5'7") -
Outside - The property occupies a pleasant cul-de-sac position. Tarmac driveway to side and landscaped rear garden with paved patio area.
Rear Elevation -
Property Specification - * Hardwood doors and double glazed window frames.
* Opaque glazed Velux windows fitted in Bedroom Two and Bathroom.
* Fitted Kitchen with built-in fridge freezer, induction hob, electric oven and dishwasher.
* Bathroom fitted with white basin, WC and a choice of a shower enclosure or a bath with shower over.
* Engineered oak flooring fitted to the Lounge, Kitchen and Bedrooms One and Two.
* Tiled floors fitted to the Porch, downstairs WC and Bathroom.
* Carpets fitted to stairs.
* Loft ladder.
Developer's Note - The properties are currently under construction with completion due early 2016. It may be possible for purchasers to choose from a range of internal finishes to include: the layout of the open-plan Lounge/Kitchen Area, the kitchen units, worktops and appliances, Bathroom layout and tile selection.
Agent's Note - * THE PHOTOGRAPHS ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY * (taken at No.9 Ashley Gardens)
* NHBC 10 year build mark warranty.
* Tenure - believed to be Freehold. Purchasers should verify this through their solicitor.
* Services - mains drainage, electricity and water are connected.
* Oil fired central heating.
* 2 kw solar panel system fitted to rear roof elevation.
Directions - Proceed out of Chester through Boughton and on to the A41 in the direction of Whitchurch. Follow the road for approximately 8 miles through Christleton, Waverton and Milton Green. At the Broxton roundabout take the third exit onto the A534 signposted Wrexham in the direction of Carden and Farndon. On reaching the brow of the hill turn right signposted Chowley and at the junction bear left. Then take the next turning left into Lower Hall Lane and at the t-junction turn right, passing the Clutton C. Of E. Primary school on the left. Follow the road which then leads into Ashley Gardens and the property will be found at the head of the cul-de-sac.
Viewings - By arrangement with the Agent's Chester Office 01244 404040.
Priority Investor Club - If you are considering purchasing this property as a buy to let investment, our award winning lettings and property management department offer a preferential rate to anyone who purchases a property through Cavendish and lets with Cavendish. For more information contact Lettings Manager, David Adams on 01244 401440/David.email@example.com
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54770512.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26343778. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cavendish Residential, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.