2 bedroom apartment for saleStuart Street, Derby
- LUXURY 2nd FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
- BALCONY WITH VIEWS
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE / KITCHEN / DINING
- MASTER WITH EN-SUITE
- ALLOCATED PARKING
A two bedroom luxury 2nd floor apartment in the prestigious Riverside House development. The apartment has the benefit of double glazing, spacious living accommodation, allocated parking, and two double bedrooms.
A two bedroom luxury ND floor apartment in the prestigious Riverside House development. The apartment has the benefit of double glazing, spacious living accommodation, allocated parking, and two double bedrooms. In brief the property comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, dining and kitchen areas with balcony and great views. Two double bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room, and a bathroom. Outside, the property has one parking space. The property is located within a short walk to Derby city centre, the ring road and A52 road networks. Offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!
Enter into the hallway having intercom entry, and two storage cupboards with plumbing for a washing machine and hot water tank.
Living Space / Lounge 18' 5" x 13' 4" ( 5.61m x 4.06m )
Having electric heater, telephone point, TV point, double glazed doors providing access to the rear elevation with Derby City views.
Kitchen/ Dining Area
The kitchen/dining area has a range of fitted wall, base and drawer units with roll edge work surfaces, stainless one and a half sink and drainer unit, inset electric hob and electric oven with stainless steel splash back and chimney extractor over, ceiling spot lights, space for a fridge freezer and space for table and chairs.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 9' 8" ( 4.06m x 2.95m )
Having two double glazed windows to the rear, electric heater.
Bedroom Two 14' 4" x 9' 5" ( 4.37m x 2.87m )
Having doubled glazed window to the rear and side and electric heater, door leading to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of shower cubicle with shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash backs and flooring, ceiling spot lights, shavers point, chrome heated towel rail.
Fitted three piece suite comprising of panel bath with mixer shower over and glass shower screen, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled flooring, chrome heated towel rail, tiled splash backs and shavers point.
This development offers a secure environment, gated access with vehicular and pedestrian access and one allocated car parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54772879.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.