3 bedroom flat for saleBretby Park, Bretby, Burton-On-Trent
- THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- PRIVATE LIFT ACCESS
- MASTER BEDROOM (EN-SUITE)
- ROOFTOP AND GARDEN TERRACE
- STUNNING COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS
- ALLOCATED PARKING
A three bedroom apartment with the addition of two outdoor terraces, belonging to part of a collection of apartments within the Grade II Listed Bretby Hall. This property is being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN and boasts a generous lounge, dining kitchen, three bedrooms, en-suite and bathroom.
A three bedroom apartment with the addition of two outdoor terraces, belonging to part of a collection of apartments within the Grade II Listed Bretby Hall. This property is being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN and boasts a generous lounge, dining kitchen, three bedrooms, en-suite and bathroom. This Apartment has the benefit of a GARDEN TERRACE overlooking the courtyard of Bretby Hall and a further ROOF TOP TERRACE. The property has secure operated lift access which opens into the hallway, with a further fob operated stair case. The courtyard offers allocated parking and the residents have use of substantial communal grounds.
Accessed via private lift access, opening into the hallway, having a door to the stair well, stairs to the roof top terrace and doors out to the garden terrace.
Lounge 19' 7" x 15' 8" ( 5.97m x 4.78m )
Having two sash windows to the side elevation, radiator, 2 built in storage cupboards, wall lights and door into:
Dining Kitchen 13' 5" x 12' 1" ( 4.09m x 3.68m )
Fitted with a range of cream wall and base units with work tops over, built in wine rack, cupboard housing the combination boiler, stainless steel inset sink and drainer unit, integral appliances including dishwasher, fridge freezer, washing machine and range cooker with gas hob over and extractor hood above, tiled flooring and a sash window to the side elevation.
Master Bedroom 16' 2" x 12' 1" ( 4.93m x 3.68m )
Having a sash window to the side elevation door leading to:
Comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, panel bath with electric shower over, part tiling, radiator, extractor fan and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 7' 9" ( 3.99m x 2.36m )
Having a sash window, radiator
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 8' 6" ( 3.58m x 2.59m )
Having a sash window, radiator
Comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, shower cubicle, part tiling, shaver point, radiator and tiled flooring.
Double doors leading to:
Having steps leading down to the terrace
Roof Top Terrace
A private area with views overlooking open countryside.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54772888.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.