3 bedroom terraced house for saleVale Road, Lancaster, LA1 2JN
- Deceptive, stone fronted 3 bed terrace
- Pleasant lawned garden to the rear
- Many original features
- Double glazed, gas central heated
- Lounge with open arch to dining room
- Kitchen with access to basement cellar
- Ideal family home, convenient location
- Internal viewing highly recommended
INTERNAL VIEWING ESSENTIAL * STONE FRONTED * DECEPTIVE * REAR GARDEN * Deceptively spacious three bedroom Victorian terraced house in this popular and convenient location close to local shopping amenities, local primary and secondary schools and within walking distance of Lancaster City centre. Retaining some of it's original features, the property has double glazed windows throughout, gas central heating and briefly comprises: front entrance, vestibule, hallway, bay-fronted lounge, open access into the dining room, 'Siematic' fitted kitchen with built-in oven and hob, access down to the basement cellar with full-head height ideal for storage, first floor split landing with access to the bathroom/wc and third bedroom, main landing and two further double bedrooms. Outside there is a small garden fronting Vale Road and there is a pleasant enclosed lawned rear garden. Well presented throughout, this property will appeal to a range of buyers seeking a spacious home with character in this convenient location. Internal viewing recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54774985.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 352952. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jessops Estate Agents, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.