3 bedroom terraced house for saleHobbs Hill Road, Hemel Hempstead
- No Upper Chain
- Popular Location
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Good Sized Living Accommodation
- Off Street Parking
- Close Proximity To Apsley Mainline Train Station
Located in the POPULAR AREA OF Nash Mills and with the added benefit of NO UPPER CHAIN is this three bedroom mid-terraced home. In need of modernisation features include two reception rooms offering good sized living accommodation, conservatory, downstairs cloakroom and off street parking.
Located in the POPULAR AREA OF Nash Mills and with the added benefit of NO UPPER CHAIN is this three bedroom mid-terraced home. In need of modernisation features include two reception rooms offering good sized living accommodation, conservatory, downstairs cloakroom and off street parking. Also being within close proximity to Apsley Mainline Train Station this property is a GREAT BUY.
Via double glazed front door, stairs rising to first floor, electric storage heater, doors to :-
Frosted double glazed window to side aspect, Low Level WC.
Kitchen 11' x 9' 5" ( 3.35m x 2.87m )
Range of base and wall units and drawers with worksurfaces over, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, tiles to splash areas, integrated oven and electric hob, space for fridgefreezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, window to rear aspect overlooking lean too, door to lean too.
Utility / Lean Too 9' 11" 7 x 8' ( 3.02m 7 x 2.44m )
Door to rear and side aspect, window to conservatory, window to kitchen and two storage cupboards.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 9' 5" ( 3.43m x 2.87m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, electric storage heater, archway to lounge.
Lounge 15' 1" x 11' 1" ( 4.60m x 3.38m )
Feature fireplace, hatch to kitchen, patio doors to conservatory.
Conservatory 10' x 12' 4" ( 3.05m x 3.76m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side aspect, patio door to rear aspect.
Double glazed window to front aspect, loft access, airing cupboard, doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 10' 7" ( 3.86m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, electric storage heater, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.38m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 7' 1" ( 2.92m x 2.16m )
Double glazed patio doors to front aspect opening onto balcony, built in wardrobe.
Frosted double glazed window to front aspect, walk in shower cubicle, Low Level WC, wash hand basin, tiles to splash areas, heated towel rail.
Brick wall enclosed front garden, driveway with gated access, mature flower bed.
Fence enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with mature shrub borders, patio area, vegetable plot.
Driveway providing off street parking with gated access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54775045.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHD103551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.