2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHeathlands Grange, Burton-On-Trent
- Two bedroom end of terrace house with vaulted ceilings
- Open plan living area
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Two double bedrooms
- Shower room
- Designated parking
- Maintenance fee includes gas, water, electric & buildings insurance
- Ideal first home of buy to let investment
*** VIEWING ESSENTIAL *** Extremely well presented, SPACIOUS home located close to town centre and having easy access to local amenities and transport links. Internal viewing is strongly advised to appreciate this FANTASTIC property with VAULTED CEILINGS! *** GREAT FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER ***
This great end of terraced home is in great condition throughout and an internal inspection is strongly advised. The property would be perfect for a first time buyer and briefly comprises of an entrance hallway with two double bedrooms and shower room and as you go upstairs you have a fantastic modern open plan kitchen/diner and lounge with Juliet balcony and vaulted ceilings. Outside you have an allocated parking space. Call one of our experienced negotiators now to arrange your viewing on 01283 530 169.
Burton's world-renowned reputation for brewing is celebrated in its museums - with real ales still brewed today and new traditions created with the first annual Burton Jazz Festival in 2013. The town's Brewhouse Arts Centre hosts regular performances, amateur and professional productions, with Burton's cinema for the latest release. Shopping is excellent, monthly local Farmers' Markets for fresh produce and Coopers Square and the Octagon Centre offer high street names and chic coffee and patisserie spots.
Ceiling light point, central heating radiator, built-in under-stairs storage cupboard (with plumbing for washing machine), stairs to first floor and doors off to two bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 8' ( 3.25m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 4" x 7' 11" ( 2.54m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
Suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level flush W.C, ceiling light point, extractor fan, central heating radiator and partly tiled walls.
Living Room 11' 11" max x 10' 3" plus recess ( 3.63m max x 3.12m plus recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation, ceiling light point, central heating radiator, TV aerial point, telephone point, vaulted ceiling, double glazed French doors giving access to Juliet balcony and open plan into:
Kitchen / Diner 14' 3" x 6' 11" ( 4.34m x 2.11m )
A range of wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a sink, integrated oven and hob, two double glazed windows to rear elevation, extractor fan and vaulted ceiling.
The property has an allocated parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54775100.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUT201883. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Burton-upon-Trent - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.