4 bedroom detached house for saleSt Annes Road, Willenhall
- BRAND NEW FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED LUXURY HOMES (Cul-de-sac)
- CALL 01902 710170 FOR MORE DETAILS
- Assisted move option (for customer with a property to sell)
- Government backed Help to Buy (ONLY 5% DEPOSIT REQUIRED)
- 90% ALREADY SOLD - FANTASTIC DEALS AVAILABLE ON THE LAST REMAINING PLOTS
- FREE EXTRAS - TURF - CARPETS - WARDROBES - APPLIANCES & MANY MORE INCLUSIONS
- Ready to move in (available now move in within 28 days subject to terms & conditions)
- AWARD WINNING DEVELOPERS
*** 90% ALREADY SOLD *** FANTASTIC DEALS AVAILABLE ON THE LAST REMAINING PLOTS ***
PLOT 30 THE LAPLEY - A brand new four bedroom luxury detached home with fitted kitchen (inc appliances), wc, lounge diner, bathroom, master en-suite, turfed gardens, garage. FREE CARPETS.
A fantastic selection of 2, 3, 4 & 6 bedroom luxury homes
CONNELLS ARE DELIGHTED TO OFFER FOR SALE THE LAST REMAINING BRAND NEW LUXURY FOUR BEDROOM HOMES BUILT BY THE EVER POPULAR & AWARD WINNING DUNEDIN HOMES.
IF YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL, WHY NOT ASK ABOUT OUR ASSISTED MOVE OPTION, RESERVE YOUR PLOT NOW...
ONLY 5% DEPOSIT REQUIRED with the Government Help to Buy scheme (for further details contact Connells to book an appointment with one of our award winning Mortgage Advisors who will be more than happy to guide you through the process.
Free extras - included in the last few remaining homes are turfed gardens, carpets, wardrobes and kitchen appliances at no extra cost. You can also be in one of these luxury homes within 28 days (subject to terms & conditions).
THE LAPLEY (1223 sq.ft)
A beautifully and traditionally designed spacious detached property offering family living at its best. With off road parking, garage, pleasant and turfed rear garden.
Internally this splendid property has an entrance hall, ground floor guest cloaks wc, fitted kitchen with a selection of appliances included, a 21ft open plan living/dining room. The first floor has a fantastic selection of four bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes, a luxury family bathroom and further master en-suite shower room.
Cloakroom 3' 5" x 5' 6" ( 1.04m x 1.68m )
Kitchen 12' 2" x 9' 5" ( 3.71m x 2.87m )
Living/ Dining 15' 3" x 21' 6" ( 4.65m x 6.55m )
En-Suite 5' 11" x 6' 3" ( 1.80m x 1.91m )
Bathroom 6' 8" x 9' 10" ( 2.03m x 3.00m )
Photos supplied are for advertising purposes only. Sizes and specification for guidance only and are subject to change. Assisted move or Help to Buy is subject to terms and conditions.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WVH313727. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Wolverhampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.