Property for saleAshton Road Congregational Church, Ashton Road, Oldham, OL8
- Imposing former Church and adjoing Sunday School
- 558.61 Sq Mtrs (6,013 Sq Ft)
- Suitable for a range of uses STPP
- Prominent frontage to busy main road
The property comprises a substantial former Church building with adjoining two storey Sunday School dating from the late 19th Century being of coursed brickwork construction surmounted by dual pitched blue slate covered roofs and an ornate frontage with spire also having slate covering.
Internally the building provides essentially open plan main worship hall complete with pews, pulpit and organ together with balcony area along the front elevation. The adjoining Sunday School is 2 stoey with hall and associated kitchen, wc's and stores at ground floor level together with open plan hall at first floor level.
All mains services are understood to be connected with heating by means of a gas fired central heating system. None of the services have been tested and therefore we cannot comment on condition or suitability.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54776311.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker Singleton, Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.