3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAsh Road, Birkenhead
- Three Bedroom
- Semi-detached Property
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Off Road Parking
- Well Presented Rear Garden
Jones & Chapman are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented semi-detached property. The property briefly comprises of Entrance Hall, lounge leading to modern fitted kitchen/diner. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a good sized family bathroom.
A very well presented semi-detached property. Close to local amenities, schools, public transport links. The property briefly comprises of Entrance Hall, lounge leading to modern fitted kitchen/diner. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a good sized family bathroom. The property has double glazing, gas central heating and a well presented garden to the rear, to the front of the property there is off road parking. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Lounge 14' 4" Into bay x 12' 1" ( 4.37m Into bay x 3.68m )
Double glazed bay window and carpeted flooring throughout.
Kitchen/diner 17' 11" x 11' 7" ( 5.46m x 3.53m )
Modern fitted kitchen/diner comprising of: overhead wall and base units, works surfaces and a sink with a drainer. Oven with hobs and an overhead cookerhood, plumbing for a washing machine and a dishwasher and space for a standing fridge/freezer. Partial tiling, double glazed window to the rear of the property with patio doors leading out into the rear garden. Wooden flooring with space for a family dining table.
Bedroom One 14' x 12' ( 4.27m x 3.66m )
Two double glazed window to the front of the property, with shelf storage, fitted mirrored wardrobes, wooden flooring and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 8' 1" ( 3.63m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the rear of the property and wooden flooring.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 7' 3" ( 3.63m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to the rear of the property, wooden flooring and shelf storage.
Double glazed window, bath with mixer taps and a hand shower. Separate walk in shower, wash hand basin, w/c, partial tiling and wooden flooring.
To the front of the property there is off road parking.
To the rear of the property there is a brick built outhouse with a decked area and a lawned area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54777553.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN108942. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.