2 bedroom terraced house for saleSt Mary Street, Risca, NEWPORT, Caerphilly
Sold STC £129,950
- Rare Opportunity!!!
- Attractive Stone Built Property
- Fully Refurbished To Excellent Standard
- Two Double Bedrooms
- French Doors off Bedroom Onto Rear Terrace
- 20ft Lounge / Dining Room
- 10ft Newly Fitted Modern Kitchen
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating Via Combination Boiler
- Smooth Plastered & Painted Walls & Ceilings Throughout
A perfect example of a tastefully refurbished stone-built, two bedroom property. The property benefits from two double bedrooms, one with a newly fitted contemporary en-suite shower room and the other with French doors opening out onto a decked terrace with peaceful woodland views.
The property has been refurbished to a very high standard including a completely new heating system, modern fitted kitchen & bathroom and UPVC double glazing throughout. The rear garden of this mid-terraced property is unique with a private low level patio area and a top terrace with glass balustrades and large decking area.
The property is ideally located on main bus route and within walking distance of Crosskeys College, Risca Town Centre and train station with links to Cardiff and Ebbw Vale. The accommodation is described in further detail with approximate room sizes as follows :
Internal inspection comes highly recommended by the agents to avoid disappointment. Call today and arrange your viewing. Prepare to be impressed.
Property ref: 121_1619_3434546
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54781918.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3434546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roberts & Co, Risca. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.