3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMAYFIELD AVENUE, SOUTH KILLINGHOLME
Sold STC £85,000
- Semi Detached property within South Killingholme
- Situated within a quiet country lane
- 3 bedrooms, ideal family home
- Off road parking to the front and generous rear garden
- Modern fitted kitchen-diner
- uPVC double glazed and Valant heating system
- Ideal first time purchase or family home
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band A
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this charming semi detached property situated within a private country lane. Located within South Killingholme, only a five minute drive from Immingham with all of its amenities and also a good bus and road links. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and a Valant heating system which is very efficent and results in a warm property for lower heating bills, making this property very appealing to people who want to maximise their bills. Internal viewing will reveal a spacious lounge and kitchen diner which has a modern range of fitted units. The conservatory and cloakroom completes the ground floor. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and the spacious four piece bathroom Externally there is off road parking to the front and a spacious rear garden which enjoys a great degree of privacy.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6856486. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.