3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCrackington Haven
- Immaculately presented south facing detached bungalow
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Stunning views of surrounding countryside and coastline
- Close proximity of the North Cornish coast
- Private rear garden
- Detached garage and driveway parking
- Peaceful cul-de-sac location within residential development
- Energy efficiency rating - E
Situated within a peaceful residential cul-de-sac in a sought after coastal village, 2 Penkenna Close is an immaculately presented, south facing detached bungalow with private rear garden enjoying enviable countryside and coastal views. Accommodation comprises three good sized bedroom, light and airy sitting room and well appointed kitchen / breakfast room. Detached garage and driveway provide ample off road parking. Oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
Set on a popular development within this North Cornish village which has its own post office / village store and Church. Approximately a mile away is the picturesque bay of Crackington Haven with its own public house, café, popular beach and spectacular coastal walks. The A39 ‘Atlantic Highway’ with good access North up to Bude and South further on into Cornwall is approximately 3 miles.
Bude offers a wide range of shopping, business and leisure facilities. School bus services operate from the village to Bude and Camelford comprehensive Schools whilst there is a good primary school at Jacobstow which is about 4 miles. Wainhouse Corner with petrol station, larger general store and public house is also about 3 miles away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 526956. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Bude - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.