4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestingway, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- 4 bedroom semi detached family house
- Bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room
- Driveway and detached garage
- Sunny aspect rear garden
- Sought after location
- EPC energy rating E (53)
Situated along one of the most desirable locations in the Aldwick area of Bognor Regis, is this superb family home set back down its own private driveway.Just a few minutes walk away is Aldwick sea front. Just imagine arriving home from work during the summer months and being able to take a stroll along the foreshore and take the children for a swim. Why not invite friends and family over and enjoy the sunny garden, maybe have a kick around with the football or get that barbecue on.With 4 ample sized bedrooms it means no more squabbling over who gets the biggest room. There is a good selection of schools in the area, this truly is a great location to bring up a family.The City of Chichester and the medieval town of Arundel are just a few miles distant. Both of these have a variety of shops and restaurants to cater for most tastes. With their mainline railway stations providing direct links to London Victoria and along the south coast, this home is ideally located for those who need to commute.Getting up in the morning and having to share a bathroom can be frustrating, well not in this property as there is a great en-suite shower room to bedroom 1 as well as a family bathroom. The new owners will love just being able to drive up their own driveway and be able to park their car with ease in the detached garage.
What the Owner says:
We wanted a large family home in a quiet area. We viewed several properties but they were either too small or located in a location that we found too noisy.Having the 4 bedrooms with an en-suite shower room off bedroom 1 has been a godsend. We also have a few cars, so the private driveway and detached garage has been so handy.It's such a lovely place to live. We have often wandered down to the sea front after work and had a swim.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 15'8 x 11'11 (4.78m x 3.63m)
- Dining Room: 14'3 x 11'4 (4.35m x 3.46m)
- Kitchen: 13'10 x 10'4 (4.22m x 3.15m)
- Utility Room: 5'11 x 4'6 (1.80m x 1.37m)
- Family Room: 15'7 x 8'5 (4.75m x 2.57m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 15'9 x 11'5 (4.80m x 3.48m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 7'9 x 4'8 (2.36m x 1.42m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'7 minimum x 9'3 (3.53m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'8 x 9'9 (3.25m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'8 x 6'0 (3.25m x 1.83m)
- Bathroom: 7'9 x 7'4 (2.36m x 2.24m)
- Front Garden
- Private Driveway
- Detached Garage
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54803611.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40201613. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.