4 bedroom detached house for salePunton Walk, Snaith, Goole
Sold STC £320,000
- Immaculately Presented Detached Family Home
- Exceptional Corner Plot
- Four Double Bedrooms Including Master With En-Suite
- Four Reception Rooms Including Conservatory
- Utility Room & Downstairs W.C
- Integral Double Garage
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- A Must See Property
Executive detached family home located in the historic town of Snaith benefiting from a substantial size plot, 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS including master with EN-suite, 4 reception rooms, utility room, downstairs w.c, double integral garage. Early viewing is essential on this must see property!
An immaculately presented four bedroom detached house set on this popular modern development. Located within access of local amenities, shops, schools, surrounding road networks and commuter routes. Providing ready to move into accommodation, the property briefly comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, conservatory, dining room, kitchen, utility room, study, four double bedrooms including master with en-suite, driveway, double integral garage and gardens. To avoid disappointment early viewing is highly recommended on this must see property.
Entrance to the property via a double glazed door to the front aspect, benefiting from a double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator, telephone point, staircase to the first floor, under-stairs storage cupboard and leading to;
A great addition to any family home comprising of: complimentary tiling, pedestal wash hand basin, dual flush w.c, central heating radiator, extractor fan and tiled flooring.
Lounge 19' 2" plus bay x 11' 7" ( 5.84m plus bay x 3.53m )
Light and airy room having a double glazed bay window to the front elevation, feature fire place with gas fire and wood surround, central heating radiator, television point, telephone point and French doors leading to;
Conservatory 14' 8" x 11' 5" ( 4.47m x 3.48m )
Made of upvc construction benefiting from a ceiling fan light and double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden.
Dining Room 11' 4" max x 9' 10" max ( 3.45m max x 3.00m max )
Double glazed bay window to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 19' 5" max x 10' 3" ( 5.92m max x 3.12m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with under-cupboard lighting comprising of complimentary tiling, roll top work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated double electric oven, four ring gas hob with cooker hood over, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge-freezer, central heating radiator, ceiling spot lights and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Utility Room 6' 3" x 5' 7" ( 1.91m x 1.70m )
Part tiled with a range of wall and base units incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated washing machine, central heating radiator, extractor fan and double glazed window to the side elevation.
Study 8' x 8' 7" ( 2.44m x 2.62m )
A versatile reception room which is currently utilised as an office, having a double glazed window to the side elevation, central heating radiator and telephone point.
First Floor Landing
Entry to the first floor via a feature galleried staircase benefiting from a double glazed window to the front elevation, hatch providing access to the loft, airing cupboard, central heating radiator and door leading into:
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 12' 7" plus wardrobe ( 3.20m x 3.84m plus wardrobe )
The master bedroom benefits from built in wardrobes, central heating radiator, television point, telephone point, double glazed window to the rear elevation and provides access to:
Part tiled with three piece suite comprising of shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, dual flush w.c, central heating radiator, extractor fan and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 10' 9" ( 2.79m x 3.28m )
A double bedroom comprising of: built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" plus wardrobes x 14' 7" ( 2.51m plus wardrobes x 4.45m )
The third double bedroom benefits from two double glazed windows to the side elevation, built in wardrobes, built in dressing table and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 5" x 11' 10" ( 2.57m x 3.61m )
The fourth and final double bedroom also benefits from built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Fully tiled with four piece suite comprising of: shower cubicle, bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, dual flush w.c, heated towel rail, extractor fan and double glazed window to the side elevation.
The front of the property provides ample off-street parking having a driveway and double integral garage. It also benefits from a laid to lawn garden with mature shrub borders and a paved pathway leading to the entrance.
The rear has a substantial size laid to lawn garden which benefits from security lighting, an outside tap, paved patio area, timber storage shed and is well enclosed by timber fencing.
There is a map below of the surrounding area; however the pointer is to the centre of the postcode and not the exact location.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54804160.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL104903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.