4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCambrian Avenue, Vicars Cross, Chester
- Offers in excess of £209,000
- Semi detached property
- Four bedrooms
- Off road parking and detached garage
Offers is excess of £209,000. Situated in the popular area of Vicars Cross is this four bedroom semi-detached property with large rear garden, off road parking and detached single garage. The property benefits from ample local amenities and schools as well as being within easy reach of Chester Ci
Offers in Excess of £209,000. Situated in the popular area of Vicars Cross is this four bedroom semi-detached property with large rear garden, off road parking and detached single garage. The property benefits from ample local amenities and schools as well as being within easy reach of Chester City Centre with access to all transport networks. In brief the property comprises entrance, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, landing, bedroom one, bedroom two, bedroom three, shower room, bedroom four, front garden, rear garden and garage.
UPVC double glazed door with matching side panel opens to entrance hall.
Entrance Hall 12' 10" x 5' 10" ( 3.91m x 1.78m )
Deep coved ceiling. Dado rail. Radiator. Telephone point. Built in cloaks cupboard with double glazed window to side elevation. Stairs to first floor. Doors to lounge and kitchen.
Lounge 14' 9" x 13' 1" ( 4.50m x 3.99m )
Deep coved ceiling. Dado rail. TV point. Radiator. Two walls lights. Double glazed window to front elevation. Door to dining room.
Dining Room 10' 2" + recess x 8' 11" ( 3.10m + recess x 2.72m )
Parquet wood block flooring. Deep coved ceiling. Radiator. Display niche. Double glazed window to rear elevation. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 10' 1" ( 3.58m x 3.07m )
Fitted with a range of white high gloss fronted base, wall and drawer units with roll edge worksurfaces with inset one and half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Space for cooker and fridge. Plumbing for washing machine. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear elevation. Double glazed door to rear elevation.
Deep coved ceiling. Double glazed window to rear elevation. Wall lights. Dado rail. Built in storage cupboards. Doors to bedrooms and shower room. Enclosed staircase to second floor.
Bedroom One 14' 2" + recess x 9' 2" + door recess ( 4.32m + recess x 2.79m + door recess )
Deep coved ceiling. Built in wardrobe. Recess with built in chest of drawers. Radiator. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom Two 12' to wardrobes x 10' 3" ( 3.66m to wardrobes x 3.12m )
Two built in double wardrobes and chester of drawers. Further double storage cupboard with shelving. Deep coved ceiling. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 10' x 8' 2" ( 3.05m x 2.49m )
Deep coved ceiling. Storage cupboard with shelving. Radiator. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Fitted with a modern white three piece suite comprising of a large corner shower cubicle with chrome mixer shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. WC. Part tiled walls. Deep coved ceiling. Fitted mirror. Chrome towel radiator. Double glazed window to side elevation.
2nd Floor/bedroom Four 13' 2" x 19' 6" including stairs ( 4.01m x 5.94m including stairs )
Part vaulted ceiling with limited headroom to sides. Central chimney breast with cupboard to side. Radiator. Built in drawer units. Access to eaves storage. Double glazed window to side elevation. Loft access.
The property is approached via a drive for two vehicles with shrubbery border to side elevation leading to the semi-detached single garage.
Spacious lawned garden to rear elevation with specimen trees and shrubs. Due to being at the head of a Cul-De-Sal location the garden is much larger than average. To the left elevation is a large concrete slab adjoining the garage. Suitable for a spacious patio or large garden shed.
Garage 19' 6" x 13' 4" ( 5.94m x 4.06m )
Up and over door to front elevation. Built in workbench to two walls. Windows to side and rear elevations. Part glazed door to side elevation. Cast iron wood burning stove and space for one vehicle with ample room to side for workshop.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54804190.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.