4 bedroom bungalow for saleWest Hythe Road, Hythe, Kent
- 4 bedroom detached bungalow
- Large gardens measuring 0.976 acres with direct access to canal
- Lounge & dining areas
- 2 conservatories
- En-suite shower room and large family bathroom
- EPC energy rating E (41)
One thing which is certain with this home, is you are not going to be short on space. The hub of this home is the large kitchen/diner, which is going to be perfect for family gatherings as there is enough space for the largest of dining room tables and chairs. If friends come over for a coffee and a cake, why not sit at the breakfast bar and have a chat.The lounge area is big enough for one of today’s modern sofas and there will still be space for your children to run around. If you are looking for a little bit of peace and quiet then you could use the conservatory as a playroom or lounge for the children. This will be great as you can close the double glazed doors and they can make as much noise as they like!If you have always wanted to be self-sufficient, keep chickens or even a peacock, then the gardens on this home are going to be just what you are looking for. There is a large shed/workshop as well as chicken pens and aviaries. The main part of the garden is in need of some TLC, so if you don’t mind rolling up your sleeves and getting out your rotavator then you will love transforming these gardens. Parking won’t be an issue as there is a large sweeping driveway that will comfortably take in excess of eight cars. There is also a double detached garage which will give you lots of storage for vehicles or maybe even canoes or bicycles, the choice is yours.
What the Owner says:
This house was built for our family and throughout the years we have loved this rural location, which benefits from beautiful surroundings, views to the historic castle and direct access to the Royal Military Canal - a fisherman's dream at the end of our garden.We have spent many a day taking country walks around the area, dog walking, fishing, canoeing and enjoying views of Port Lympne. With the pub, local shop, post office, village hall and school in close proximity, we have everything we need nearby. There are busses to the excellent schools in the area and we are close to the sea and the motorway.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Porch: 10'2 x 4'6 (3.10m x 1.37m)
- Entrance Hall
- Bedroom 3: 11'9 into fitted wardrobes x 9'3 (3.58m x 2.82m)
- Lounge Area: 22'0 x 14'9 (6.71m x 4.50m)
- Conservatory: 20'7 (6.28m) x 18'9 (5.72m) narrowing to 12'9 (3.89m)
- Dining Area: 13'5 x 10'5 (4.09m x 3.18m)
- Conservatory: 10'7 x 9'11 (3.23m x 3.02m)
- Kitchen Area: 18'0 x 11'7 (5.49m x 3.53m)
- Bathroom: 11'8 x 8'9 (3.56m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 4: 14'8 x 10'9 (4.47m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'2 x 12'8 (4.63m x 3.86m)
- En-suite Shower Room: 7'10 x 5'10 (2.39m x 1.78m)
- Bedroom 2: 18'1 x 9'11 (5.52m x 3.02m)
- Double Garage
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54806368.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12822123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.