3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHempstead Lane, Hailsham
Sold STC £240,000
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- LOUNGE, DINING ROOM AND SEPARATE KITCHEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING LEADING TO GARAGE
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- SECLUDED REAR GARDEN
GUIDE PRICE ** £240,000 - £260,000 ** Fox & Sons are delighted to offer this spacious semi detached house situated in a popular and convenient location being within easy access to Hailsham Town Centre. The accommodation briefly comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom.
GUIDE PRICE ** £240,000 - £260,000** Fox & Sons are delighted to offer this deceptively spacious semi detached house situated in a popular and convenient location being within easy access to Hailsham Town Centre, shops and bus routes. The accommodation briefly comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. Outside there is off road parking leading to GARAGE whilst to the rear it is mainly laid to lawn with further patio seating area. AN INTERNAL INSPECTION COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED VIA SELLERS SOLE AGENTS Fox & Sons.
Door to front, radiator, Internal door leading to;
Lounge 21' 5" Max x 12' 3" Max ( 6.53m Max x 3.73m Max )
Double glazed window to front and side aspect, two radiators, fire with surround, wall lights.
Dining Room 15' 2" Max x 9' 2" ( 4.62m Max x 2.79m )
Double glazed patio doors leading to rear garden, understairs storage cupboard, two radiators.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 6' 11" ( 3.68m x 2.11m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base cupboards, work surface to incorporate stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Space for oven, space and plumbing for washing machine and streamline dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, tiled walls, double glazed window to rear.
Stairs from dining room leading to 1st floor landing, airing cupboard, loft hatch and radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 8" Max x 12' 1" Max ( 3.86m Max x 3.68m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' 1" ( 3.63m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in storage. radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 8' 9" Max ( 3.25m x 2.67m Max )
Double glazed windows to side, storage cupboard and further fitted wardrobe. Radiator
Bath mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, tiled walls. Double glazed window to side
Low level WC, double glazed window to side aspect
Off road parking leading to garage, with path leading to front door.
Up and Over Door
Mainly laid to lawn, remainder patio seating area fence borders. Shed
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54809161.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAI104047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hailsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.