3 bedroom terraced house for saleReeves Road, DERBY
Sold STC £67,500
- WELL PRESENTED TERRACED PROPERTY
- THREE BEDROOMS
- IDEAL PURCHASE FOR THE FIRST TIME BUYER OR BUY TO LET INVESTOR
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES.
- CLOSE TO DERBY CITY CENTRE
Situated in an incredibly convenient location is this deceptively spacious terraced house. the well presented accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, three bedrooms and enclosed rear garden.
Situated in an incredibly convenient location is this deceptively spacious terraced house. the well presented accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, three bedrooms and enclosed rear garden. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
Open Plan Lounge/diner 18' into stairwell x 10' 6" ( 5.49m into stairwell x 3.20m )
having front elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, stairs rising to first floor with understairs storage, meter cupboard, front elevation UPVC door with double glazed window over with obscured glass, two ceiling roses, two radiators and doors leading into
Dining Room 9' 7" x 7' 5" ( 2.92m x 2.26m )
having rear elevation window, space for a dining table and coving.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 6' 3" ( 3.07m x 1.91m )
having a recently installed matching range of floor and and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, plumbing for a washing machine, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring gas hob and stainless steel and glass extractor hood over, wall mounted glass central heating combination Baxi boiler, side elevation double glazed window, side elevation door providing access to rear garden, radiator and folding door leading into
Bathroom 7' 3" x 6' 5" ( 2.21m x 1.96m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and panelled bath with shower over, mixer tap and tiled surround, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, tiling to walls, extractor fan and chrome heated towel rail.
First Floor Landing
having doors leading into
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 10' 6" ( 3.71m x 3.20m )
having front elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 8' 4" ( 3.76m x 2.54m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 6' 2" ( 3.02m x 1.88m )
having rear elevation double glazed window and heated towel rail.
to the rear of the property there is a low maintenance enclosed garden incorporating outside tap, outside lighting, side access gate and boundary fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54810412.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY107802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.