3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGildingwells Road, Letwell, Worksop
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- THREE BEDROOMS
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- EXCLUSIVE LOCATION
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED GARDENS
Viewing by appointment only. Its all about the location... Exceptionally well appointed detached bungalow with en-suite and beautifully presented gardens. Only by viewing can you fully appreciate the accommodation and position of this fine property.
Viewing by appointment only. Exceptionally well appointed detached bungalow with beautifully presented gardens. Only by viewing can you fully appreciate the accommodation and position of this fine property. In brief offering entrance porch, hall, fitted kitchen, lounge being open plan into the dining room, conservatory, three bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room, bathroom, large driveway leading to the garage, front and rear exceptionally well appointed gardens. Located in the sought after village of Letwell but offering fantastic network links to the A57 linking to the M1, M18 & A1 network links.
Gildingwells Road, Letwell
Entrance door, tiled flooring, door leading into the...
built in cloak cupboard, coving to ceiling, built in storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder
Kitchen 10' 1" x 9' 7" ( 3.07m x 2.92m )
Fitted with a range of high and low level units with worktop space over incorporating a sink unit, integrated oven, electric hob and hood over, integrated dishwasher, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring, rear facing window, door leading outside
Lounge/diner 29' 5" x 13' 4" ( 8.97m x 4.06m )
Front facing window, rear facing patio doors leading into the conservatory, wood flooring to the dining area, carpet to the lounge, coving to ceiling, wall light, television point, fitted electric fire with an Adams style fire surround
Brick built dwarf wall with upvc double glazed windows and doors leading outside, television point
Master Bedroom 13' 1" x 10' 10" ( 3.99m x 3.30m )
Rear facing window, fitted with a range of built in wardrobes, radiator, coving to ceiling
Three piece suite comprising walk in shower enclosure with shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring, rear facing obscure window
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 9' 7" ( 4.29m x 2.92m )
Front facing window, fitted with a range of built in wardrobes, coving to ceiling
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 9' 5" ( 3.15m x 2.87m )
Currently used as a family room, with a rear facing window, fitted with a range of built in wardrobes, television point and archway leading into bedroom two
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring, coving ceiling, rear facing obscure window
Large driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles, stone built wall to the front elevation with a laid to lawn area. Gate to side leading into the beautifully presented large rear south facing garden to include a patio and laid to lawn area, boiler room and outside security lighting
Attached garage with power and light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54810439.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS107934. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.