3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMallows Drive, Raunds, Wellingborough
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Solar Panels
- Refitted Bathroom & Separate WC
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking
A three bedroom semi detached property situated in the popular residential area of Raunds.The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, first floor landing to three good size bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC. Outside are gardens to front and rear, off road parking and garage.
Entered via double glazed door to the front aspect, under stairs cupboard and radiator.
Lounge/diner 19' 1" x 13' 5" max ( 5.82m x 4.09m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, stairs rising to the first floor landing, feature gas fireplace with marble hearth and insert and double glazed patio doors.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 7' 11" ( 3.15m x 2.41m )
A fitted kitchen comprising a range of base and wall mounted storage units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, tiling to water sensitive areas, electric double oven and gas hob, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for white goods and double glazed window to the front aspect.
First Floor Landing
Door to airing cupboard, access to part boarded loft space and loft ladder. sun tunnel and doors to:-
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 8' 10" ( 3.81m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobes and bedside furniture.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' 11" ( 3.05m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 6' 11" ( 3.18m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, suite comprising corner bath, vanity wash hand basin and dual flush WC and complementary tiling.
Separate W C
Double glazed window to the front aspect and WC.
Beautifully landscaped rear garden, patio area, various flowers and shrubs, shed, gated access to the side of the property and enclosed wood panel fencing.
Garage 16' 3" x 8' 1" ( 4.95m x 2.46m )
Up and over door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54811807.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDS103024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Raunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.