2 bedroom bungalow for saleThe Island, Anthorn, Wigton
Offers in Region of £144,950
- TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW IN ANTHORN,
- FABULOUS VIEWS ACROSS THE SOLWAY & TO LAKE DISTRICT BEYOND
- EASY TO MAINTAIN GARDENS
- ENTRANCE HALL, LIVING ROOM, DINING KITCHEN
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, BATHROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING, GARAGE
- DOUBLE GLAZING, CENTRAL HEATING
- ENERGY RATED D
If you are looking for the convenience of a ready to move into detached bungalow that has generous sized rooms, garage and off road parking then a viewing here is a must! The property also boasts sea views from the living room and vistas across to the Lake District from the lovely raised deck area in the garden. Situated in the costal village of Anthorn approximately 10 miles from Wigton and approximately 14 miles from Carlisle, the property briefly comprises of entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, family bathroom and 2 good sized bedrooms. The property also has the benefit of double glazing, oil central heating, driveway leading to garage and easy to maintain gardens to front and rear.
Viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54812836.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR160599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.