3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRothwell Drive, Savile Park, HALIFAX
Sold STC £160,000
- GUIDE PRICE: £160,000 - £170,000
- Semi Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms and Attic Room
- Two Reception Rooms
- Front Garden and Rear Decked Patio Area
Attractive Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property fitted out to an excellent standard, located in the highly sought after location of Savile Park. Offered FOR SALE at a GUIDE PRICE of £160,000 - £170,000, the property benefits from being within walking distance of Halifax Town Centre & Savile Park!
On the market with William H Brown Halifax is this attractive Semi Detached Property fitted out to an excellent standard and located in the highly sought after location of Savile Park. Offered FOR SALE at a GUIDE PRICE of £160,000 - £170,000, the property benefits from being within walking distance of all the local amenities in Halifax Town Centre, a supermarket and local schooling in the form of an outstanding high school and multiple primary schools. In brief the property comprises of; entrance hallway, lounge, dining room and kitchen to the ground floor, three bedrooms and house bathroom to the first floor and an additional attic room currently being used as bedroom four to the second floor. Externally, the property boasts a lawned garden to the front and to the rear, a decked patio area, a garden shed and a double driveway! In order to fully appreciate all this impressive property has to offer, call William H Brown now!
Enter the property through the double glazed front door into the hallway. With double glazed windows to the front elevation surrounding the door and a central heating radiator. The hallway provides access to the ground floor accommodation and has a staircase with spindle banister leading to the first floor.
Lounge 12' 2" x 10' 10" ( 3.71m x 3.30m )
Featuring a gas fireplace, a central heating radiator and decorative coving to the ceiling, the lounge also benefits from a double glazed bay window to the front elevation providing plenty of natural lighting.
Dining Room 11' 8" x 10' 11" ( 3.56m x 3.33m )
The dining room benefits from a telephone point, a central heating radiator and wood effect laminate flooring. French doors lead out to the decked patio area at the rear of the property.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 7' 4" ( 3.63m x 2.24m )
The kitchen boasts a range of fitted base and wall units with complementary work surfaces over and matching splashback, incorporating an asterite sink unit with drainer and mixer tap. Benefiting from an electric oven and four ring gas hob with cooker hood over, the kitchen additionally features an integral washer and integrated fridge freezer. The kitchen further offers a central heating radiator tiled flooring and a double glazed window to the rear aspect. There is a door to the side elevation and access to the lower ground floor cellar.
Lower Ground Floor
A restricted head height cellar room, ideal for storage.
Bedroom One 14' 4" Into Bay x 11' ( 4.37m Into Bay x 3.35m )
With fitted wardrobes providing plenty of storage, the master bedroom additionally features a central heating radiator and a bay window to the front elevation giving the room a bright and airy atmosphere.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 11' 8" Maximum ( 3.33m x 3.56m Maximum )
Providing a central heating radiator, laminate tile effect flooring and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 6' 1" x 7' 7" ( 1.85m x 2.31m )
With a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
The house bathroom boasts a white four piece suite comprising of, a panelled bath with mixer tap, a wash hand basin with mixer tap, a corner shower cubicle and a low level w.c. with push button flush. The bathroom additionally features wood effect laminate flooring, fully tiled walls and double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations.
Attic Room 15' 2" Maximum x 7' 3" With Restricted Head Height ( 4.62m Maximum x 2.21m With Restricted Head Height )
The attic room provides ample storage in the form of white fitted wardrobes across the back wall and storage under the eaves. Additionally, the room offers a fitted bulk head storage bed, a central heating radiator and a double glazed skylight window. The current vendor uses this as bedroom four.
To the front of the property is a lawned area with planted borders, an apple tree and fenced/hedged boundaries.
To the rear of the property is a decked patio area, ideal for sitting out when the weather permits, and a double driveway providing off road parking and a useful garden shed on a hardstanding.
Head northeast on Bull Green. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Barum Top/A629. Turn right onto Harrison Road. Turn right onto Savile Road. Continue onto Savile Park Road. Turn left onto Rothwell Road. Turn left onto Rothwell Drive.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54813241.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107603. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.