4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGibbing Greaves Road, Brecks, Rotherham
- GREAT SIZE FAMILY PROPERTY
- Four Bedroom Semi Detached property
- Popular location in Brecks
- Good access to local amenities, Rotherham & Sheffield
- VIEW NOW!
FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY IN BRECKS - CALL US NOW!
An ideal opportunity for a family purchaser and briefly comprising:- Hallway, Lounge, Second Reception Room, Kitchen/Diner, Four Bedrooms, Family Bathroom. Gardens to front & rear. Driveway parking.
Situated in a popular residential location and being well placed for local amenities and for travelling to Sheffield, Rotherham and the M1/Sheffield Parkway, is this sizeable Four Bedroom Semi Detached property which offers a great purchase for a family.
The accommodation briefly comprises:- comprising:- Hallway, Lounge, Second Reception Room, Kitchen/Diner, Four Bedrooms, Family Bathroom. Gardens to front & rear. Driveway parking.
CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
With a front facing double glazed door.
Lounge 15' 2" into bay to max x 13' 5" ( 4.62m into bay to max x 4.09m )
This well proportioned lounge has an attractive fireplace and surround and a upvc double glazed bay window to the front of the property.
2nd Reception Room 16' 3" x 8' 10" to max ( 4.95m x 2.69m to max )
Having a central heating radiator and upvc double glazed windows to the front and rear.
Kitchen/diner 9' 11" x 16' 7" ( 3.02m x 5.05m )
The kitchen/diner has a modern range of comprising of wall, base and drawer units with contrasting worktops, inset sink and drainer, spaces for fridge/freezer, washing machine and cooker. Central heating radiator and two double glazed windows to the rear. A upvc double glazed door opens onto the rear.
First Floor Landing
With central heating radiator and access to the loft space.
Bedroom One 7' 9" x 16' 7" to max ( 2.36m x 5.05m to max )
This room has a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 11' 7" ( 2.95m x 3.53m )
With upvc double glazed window to the front and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 9' 9" ( 2.90m x 2.97m )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' x 8' 9" ( 2.74m x 2.67m )
With upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
This fully tiled bathroom is fitted with a white suite to comprise of a `P` shaped bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and wash basin. Upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of the property is a lawned garden area and a driveway providing off road parking. To the rear is a patio area adjacent to the property with a garden area beyond.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54813292.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.